Commanders! Starfall Tactics test is about to begin and we've just prepared a list of general changes and new content - follow linked news to find detailed information about most importanr changes:
- Separation into two general modes: Ranked and MMO
- New ship editor - Shipyard
- New interface for main menu
- New modules:
- Gravity Cannon - on activation pulls all object in the target area to its' center.
- Gravity Field - on activation creates field which randomly pushes all objects from the target area.
- Module Hack - on activation switches on all modules of a target ship.
- Ram Module - accelerates ship, reduces ramming damage it takes and increases ramming damage it deals.
- Directional Shield - module, which allow you to choose on which side of the ship you want to concentrate shields. When it's active, shield covers ship only from the one chosen side, but also gets 4 times less damage.
- New Faction Portraits
- Shields rework
- Drop system for Pirate base instance reworked
- Now you can sort ships when you create a new one
- Now some tech 1 equipment can be bought in a shop which is available in a ShipYard when you edit your ship
- Added auto-fill for discovery detachments
- Double-click replaced with a single left-click for moving objects in inventory
- Reworked inventory system for the MMO part
- New Resources
- New tutorials
- Fleet progression removed from the game (replaced with character progression)
- Shield overload temporarily removed from the game due to shield rework
- and a lot of other minor changes and bug fixes.
Please note, that most requirements related to IGC, reputation and experience points are still not actual. All previous progress was fully wiped to escape possible problems and let newcomers start in equal conditions with other players.
IMPORTANT: We give the first two days for new testers so they could get used to the game, while experienced Starfall Tactics players can help us in initial bug hunting - during scheduled maintenance on 26th (Wednesday) we plan a slight faction progress wipe affecting captured systems, colonies and stations only along with some general fixes.