Hey guys, we've just prepared a list of changes we did since our previous test event. Hope you'll like it :)
- Tutorials: According to results of our previous test, 75% of testers would have a better time if they had a tutorial. So, we added a tutorial. To start it, just choose "Tutorial" tab in the upper menu.
- Now you can add friends and create a party - everything is ready for you to play co-op matches!
- Co-op PvE missions: Play co-op PvE missions with a friend! Sounds more fun than defeating endless waves of enemies all alone, huh?
- New PvP maps an co-op PvP: Destroy enemies on 6 new maps and play a 2 vs. 2 match! And don't kill your ally, please.
- New faction ship cards: Now all faction cards will differ and let you feel the joy of finding rare hull blueprints. If you find them.
- New ships: We've added 5 ships: Clarent, Medea, Orlov, Curtana, Paragon.
- Codex: It's not fully finished yet, but at the moment you can get information about most in-game items. This is awesome, we know.
- It's much easier to click and choose ships now when you use abilities or giving orders.
- Now ship crew will die when your ships get damage. Read about crew here.
- Repair complex will now have a proper cooldown and will only be available as a reward for higher levels.
- You will no longer eventually start looking for a game while opening new blueprints and editing your ships in fleet editor.
- We fixed several bugs in Discovery Mode. Now it should work...Perhaps.
- Issue with creating two fleets with the same name was resolved.
- Now it's impossible to leave the map in PvE and PvP quick matches.
- We also fixed many other smaller bugs. And created a bunch of new ones.
- We did slight rebalance for IGC and XP income. Read about it here.
- Prepare for the era of lasers: now they will be more effective against shields and require less capacity.
- Heat lasers now deal less damage but reach their maximum damage faster.
- Power Gauss Cannons deal less damage to shields.
- Mines install time increased.
- Shield modules will provide you less amount of shields and require more capacity.
- Armor now costs less.
- PvE waves rebalanced. New deadly fleets with better AI are incoming!
- Some hulls are rebalanced.
- Ship durability is significally increased, as many of you asked.
- Passive regeneration for Deprived ships increased.
- Blaster weapons capacity reduced. (Spread Blaster Cannons and Blaster Artillery)
- Amount of ammo in ammo crates is increased.
- We revised damage of mines and a some special modules.
- Starting fleets for each faction were changed.
- Number of missiles Rocket launchers launch with each volley is reduced.
- Effectivenes of warp-ramming is reduced. Now you will recieve more damage and deal less damage.
- We reworked our engine system - you can read about it here.
- Group movement now should work properly - your ships won't collide on their way to the end point. At least, they'll try not to.
- Active modules now have hot keys for their activation. You will also be able to use abilities of a group of ships.
- You now can re-warp your ships into the battle in quick matches after they've been destroyed.
- We did some optimization. This is only the beginning on our long optimization journey, but perhaps some of you will feel these changes.
- Cursor will no longer come through the borders of Starfall Tactics' window.
- There is new 'Play" menu - it should be more convenient and logical now.
- We removed a 20000 TP restriction for PvP fleets. Now you can have maximum 20 ships in your fleet for all modes.
- All new blueprints you get while opening booster packs will be marked as new. Don't worry, we will do something with repeated blueprints later.
- And another minor changes.
See you in Starfall Tactics soon!